Small Batch Artisan Cheese
At Swallow Ridge Farm Cheese Company we produce small batches of artisanal cheese. We produce cheese with quality milk from small family farms here in New Hampshire. We use old world methods to produce our fine cheese in copper and stainless steel vats using the finest cultures and enzymes from around the world. All of our cheese is aged a minimum of sixty days. We make all of our cheese in ten pound wheels using special cheese forms from Holland. Our modern cheese factory is inspected and licensed by the State of New Hampshire. We sell our cheese through refrigerated distributors, direct with delivery by the USPS, and here at the farm. Our goal is to produce quality, alpine style, delicious cheeses that please our consumers and satisfy our trade partners.
Swallow Ridge Farm Cheese Company
- Made with 100% whole milk from New Hampshire small family farms.
- Small batch, local artisan, NH licensed, cheese facility.
- Local, fresh, raw cow’s milk, salt, cheese cultures and enzymes from around the world are the only ingredients.
- No animal rennet is used.
- No artificial flavors, no animal growth hormones, and no antibiotic.
- Melts smoothly. Great for sandwiches, fondues, and soups.
- Sold in the store wrapped, cheese department.
- Shelf life: 12 months.
- One (1) 10 pound wheel per case, random weight, vacuum sealed.
- Case dimensions: 11″ x 11″ x 4″
- 20 individual product labels included with each 10 pound wheel.
- Nutrition labels are made available separately.
Nutrition Facts will vary slightly with different cheeses.
INGREDIENTS: Raw milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes. CONTAINS: Milk
Why are we called Swallow Ridge Farm? This farm has been here for probably almost two hundred years. In the summertime you cannot miss seeing the barn swallows swooping and darting to and from mysterious locations flying all around our farm. For the almost 200 – year history of our little homestead, the swallow keep coming back to roost and rear their swallow families in our barn. Often you might see fifty or more swallows sitting together on the roofline of the barn. The swallow come back every year and we hope that you enjoy our cheese selection and come back for more!